Monday, October 15, 2007

I am pregnant

I was set up to come in on the 11th of October, to have a blood pregnancy test done. Well if you know me, you know I could not wait until then to find out. So I bought a pregnancy test to take at home. On Sunday, October the 8th I took it, well it was really faint, so I thought for sure it was left over hormone in my system. I thought well I'll take another one tomorrow morning, I did and it turned positive before I was done using the restroom. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited but wanted to call the nurse to make sure the hormone was out of my system and this was not a false positive. I called that morning, and she told me it was probably out of my system and that I was probably indeed pregnant. She had me come in and get my blood drawn to be sure. I got the call we had been waiting for I was PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My HCG was 29. She told me I would need to do another one on the 10th to make sure the number doubled. I got my results back from that test and it more than doubled. So we were having a baby. My first ultrasound was scheduled for October 29th.

No comments: