Thursday, September 27, 2007

Injectables & possibly twins

Well we went to Dr. Dunn for help in getting pregnant one last time. We used the same medicine, that we did with the last two pregnancies, but it wasn't working, and he gave us the option of using injectables. He told us the risks for multiples, he said we had a high chance of having twins, and maybe a slight chance of triplets. We decided to try it once and see what happened. THe next step was for us to be trained in giving the injections. I said "We", let me correct that, I received the training in how to give myself the injections, because if you know Jeremy, you know he does not do needles. I gave these shots to myself for nine days, and went back to the dr. for follicle scans, and bloodwork (lots). We got a call on Sept. 27 to give myself the last shot which was a trigger shot to release the follicles. Which by the way we were told I had 2 mature follicles that a had chance to fertilize and 2 small ones that were to small to fertilize. So we were thinking twins. Right? with 2 mature follicles, well that was not exactly how it went......

1 comment:

Cassie said...

we wait for the rest of your history