Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kennedy's Kindergarten Graduation




Yesterday Kennedy graduated from Kindergarten. She has been so excited about this day for almost a month. Everyday she has done a countdown til the day. I went out an bought just a couple of cute dollar store graduation decorations, and decorated the kitchen for her. I had her present waiting for her on the kitchen table. She was so excited when she came downstairs and saw everything. This was the first morning all year that she actually jumped out of bed to get ready for school. HA! She looked so cute in her cap and gown. She looked so grown up. It really made me stop and realize how fast time flies. I still remember the day I brought her home from the hospital. She was all of 6lbs, and I remembering thinking how small she was. (that was until I had four 2lb babies). She had a head full of jet black hair. Now, still with the head full of hair, now only it's brown. They did a cute little ceremony, she sang 3 songs, and then got her diploma. We took her to eat at her favorite Mexican food restaurant, and celebrated with chocolate cake. She had a great day, we are so proud of her. She is now officially a 1st grader. Did I really just type that! WOW. We did joke around at the graduation commenting on what it would be like with 4 graduating at the same time. But I don't want to rush time, so for now it's all about Kennedy and her graduation. I love you, Miss Pris!










No comments: