Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're MOVING & TEETHING & BITING to the MUSIC

When someone cried! That's right folks we are officially biting. I knew it would happen, but the question is now what? How do you stop it? Poor Ella has no teeth what so ever, therefore she gets bitten. Cole is the worst of the biters. Cooper only bites if you put your finger in his mouth, and surprisingly Casen, has only bitten ME! I am sure the biting will get worse before it gets better, but in the mean time, I am open to suggestions. Here is the official tooth count.
Ella:0

Cole:4

Cooper:2

Casen:2


I will do a birthday post soon, but it will be a big one so I want to get it all together before I do it.

1 comment:

Kelly Trullinger said...

Congrats on the teeth! How is that going? It has to be crazy! I'll be there soon enough. I'm excited to see the B-Day pics!