Friday, February 5, 2010

Simple Pleasures......

Today for some reason out of the blue I was sitting on the couch, and got to thinking about "my life" and started smiling. I smiled because I realized that the things that me me the most happy are "simple"! Life really is about the "simple pleasures" so I decided to blog about "my life" simple pleasures! I of course could write a book about all of them, so I am going to just list some of them.................................
*dates with the BEST husband a woman could ever ask for & being loved unconditionally by him**looking into these BIG BROWN eyes*




*hearing her giggle & seeing her smile*


*hearing his sweet voice say "tank choo" for thank you*


*her precious pig tails**great times with GREAT friends*



* little feet & untied shoe laces*

*this smile that makes his nose wrinkle up and two little dimples**having THREE sibilings and knowing they have something GREAT to offer this WORLD*

*marrying into a family that LOVES to be together*

*hearing my papaw's voice on the other end of the phone saying "I love you"

*how he LIGHTS UP when his nana walks through the door & his contagious SMILE & teddy bear HUGS*




*Oh how I LOVE YOU~


*and of COURSE these TOO*

Again there are sooooooooooooo many more to list, but I just wanted to list a few!




No comments: