Thursday, January 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

With everyone sick this week I was really bummed thinking the babies & Kennedy weren't going to be up to Santa Claus coming to town. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this holiday because I can't wait to see the excitement in their sweet faces during this MAGICAL time of year. I get so giddy the night before Christmas, I can hardly ever sleep because I can't wait til the morning when the come down the stairs to see what Santa has brought them and to make sure he ate his cookies and left them a note.
So on Christmas morning Kennedy & Haiden came and jumped on our bed and yelled, "get up he came, he came" ok I must have fallen asleep becasue when they did that I jumped clear out of my skin. LOL We all headed down the stairs and got the babies out of their cribs, and of course waited on Daddy to get the camera ready!










They were all so excited to see the toys he left for each of them. It was really neat watching the babies this year because they really got into the whole opening presents & getting excited about Santa. Cooper & Cole kept saying HO HO HO! The babies each got a chair of their OWN! They loved them. Haiden's big gifts were a popcorn machine & a guitar. He wanted to learn to play and take lessons. I am really excited about this too actually. Kennedy's big gifts were a nintendo ds and an art easel. That child LOVES to draw, color & write! It is so neat to find her artwork and letters all over the house! We had our family tradition of breakfast and the family comes over in their pjs, and then everyone goes home to get ready for the big lunch!
I love having everyone over and our house full of family!

No comments: